Below are two wallpaper packs for your iPhone or iPod touch. Each pack includes an image for the Lock Screen and one for the Home Screen. The Lock Screen is the screen with the clock and the "Slide to unlock" text. The Home Screen is the image behind all of your apps once your device is unlocked.
If you need help setting these images as your device's wallpaper, use these instructions:
- First, you will need to be looking at this page using your phone's web browser. You can do this by using your phone's email program to open the link provided in the Wallpaper Pack Kickstarter Update email that was sent to you.
- Once you've found these images on the browser on your iPhone, tap and hold on the image until the "Save Image" button appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Select "Save Image".
- Repeat for all of the images that you want to save to your phone.
- Now, return to your Home Screen and locate your Photos app.
- Find the photos that you just saved and choose one that you want to use as a Wallpaper on your device.
- Once located, tap the icon on the lower left corner of the screen (it is a square with an arrow coming out of the top).
- Then choose "Use as Wallpaper" from the lower right corner of the screen.
- Choose "Set".
- Decide if you want to use this image as your "Lock Screen" or "Home Screen".
- You're all set!