Blue Whale Cat Ball Kitty Bed
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
What cat doesn't want to sit inside the belly of a whale while taking a nap? Our shark Cat Ball® cat bed has been such a success that we wanted to create another marine creature for your cat's comfort, so welcome the cetacean!
The Cat Ball® cat bed is a flexible, squeezable, dimensional pod cat bed design that cats really like. Quite simply, cats like to get inside. What do they do next? Some cats like to hang out and stare at you until they fall asleep. Other cats like to peek out of the two holes and attack your ankles, your other pets, or dangling toys. These two openings offer great opportunity for interactive play!
The Cat Ball® cat bed fits cats to about 18 pounds. For reference, the Siamese model weighs 14 pounds, and has a long, lean, muscular build. The brown tabby model is a short and chunky cat and close to the same weight.
The hexagonal Cat Ball® cat bed design has two openings, the small one is about 6" diameter and the larger one is about 10".
The bed diameter is about 17", the height is about 16".
- All cotton fabrics.
- Fins can be ironed.
- The unique Cat Ball® cat bed design is flexible and made without any internal wires.
Shark Washing Instructions:
- We strongly recommend using a front loading washing machine (or a machine that does not have an agitator).
- Turn shark inside out, remove excess hair (turning inside out will help to protect the eyes and fins).
- Use cold water.
- Do not ever, ever, bleach sharks. Sharks do not like bleach.
- If your machine has an agitator, wash the shark alone. All alone.
- Dry the shark on low, leaving it still inside out.
- Shark fins can be carefully ironed, but do not ever iron the shark body.